Your Kitchen Remodeling Contractor in the Wichita KS Area
S&A Construction offers a comprehensive approach to remodeling including helping you dream up ideas and design your perfect kitchen to construction and finishing. By mostly using our own experienced craftsman instead of sub-contractors, we can offer absolute control of a project’s timeliness, cleanliness, communication, and finished quality.
Call (316) 262-6770 or request an estimate.
Why Remodel Your Kitchen?
The kitchen is often the central gathering point of a home and family. By getting the most out of it, you can get more out of your home. Here are just a few reasons you might want to remodel your kitchen:
- Add functionality – reconfiguration of room for more people, adding a computer station, or an appliance addition such as a dishwasher, ice maker, wine fridge, or a larger refrigerator.
- Increase interaction –opening up to a family or living room and cooks won’t feel isolated.
- Avoid Deterioration – cracked tile, peeing countertops, or broken cabinets don’t inspire gourmet cooking or a great setting for entertaining.
- Better storage and organization - new cabinets or a walk-in pantry cat improve or increase available space.
- Increase home value and saleability – A remodeled kitchen will appeal to prospective home buyers.
- Increased energy savings – skylights can bring in sunlight, energy-efficient appliances, and water heaters cut the utility bill, etc.
Remodeling can be a big or small job; S&A can help you with any or all of these in your kitchen:
- Custom backsplashes – intricate designs
- Solid surface countertops – granite, marble & quartz
- Laminate countertops – faux granite, stone, etc.
- Replacing knobs and pulls
- Painting existing cabinets
- Flooring replacement – tile, hardwood, & laminate
- Masonry work on islands, range areas, etc.
- Finish carpentry – coffered ceilings, crown moldings, etc.
- Cabinet refacing
- Layout change
S&A’s Custom Built Cabinets from Scratch
Custom-made kitchen cabinets and doors are a great addition to any kitchen remodeling project. We can customize kitchen cabinets exactly how you want including:
- Made from maple, oak, knotty alder, walnut, hickory, etc.
- Several profiles of doors and drawer fronts
- Stained, painted, finished to your choice
- Easy close drawer glides
- Endless possibilities of trims, trim options
- Pantry style pull out trays
- Custom storage solutions
- Built for a lifetime
- Glassdoor fronts
- Custom range hoods & cornices
- Wine racks
- Adjustable shelving
If your home’s kitchen needs remodeling, then please click for a free estimate or call your “One Call, One Contractor, from beginning to end” at (316) 262-6770 today.